Hot Miranda May Kerr ranked on AskMen's list of Top 99 Women coming in at No. 19 in 2008, No. 46 in 2009, No. 10 in 2010, No. 5 in 2011, No. 25 in 2012, No. 6 in 2013 and No. 46 in 2014.































In 2003, Kerr began dating finance broker Adrian Camilleri. Following an investigation Australian Securities and Investments Commission, Camilleri was found guilty on five counts of fraudulent behavior from February 2003 to February 2004. Subsequently, Kerr ended the relationship. A 2007 newspaper report claims that Kerr suffered financially "after taking her boyfriend's financial advice" but chose not to take legal action.

She previously dated Jay Lyon (Brent Tuhtan), the lead singer of the band, who has made appearances in the first season of the MTV series The City. Kerr starred Tamarama music video for "Everything To Me". The two began dating in 2003 and had a four-year relationship that ended in terms of investment in mid-2007.

Kerr began dating actor Orlando Bloom English in late 2007. In 2009, a thief known as the Bling Ring broke into Bloom's home. The group stole luxury brand clothing and jewelry. In this case, the ringleader allegedly wanted Victoria Secret lingerie Kerr. Kerr and Bloom announced their engagement in June 2010 and were married the following month. Kerr gave birth to her son, Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom, on 6 January 2011. The second name Christopher comes from Kerr late former boyfriend, Christopher Middlebrook who died in a car accident in 1998 when they were 15. In October 2013, Kerr and Bloom announced they had separated for several months, and the intention to end their marriage.

In response to claims that Kerr is a practicing Buddhist, told The Telegraph:..... "I am not a Buddhist I am a Christian pray every day I meditate every day and do yoga I'm not religious, I am m spiritual and the Prayer is something my grandmother taught me well. To pray and be thankful, be grateful, it's a great thing for me. " He later told Into The Gloss:

I like to read and I like to meditate. If prayer three minutes ago and a minimum of five minutes of meditation twice a day sets the tone, like an arrow so you're hitting your target. When I pray I always thank Mother Nature for all the beauty in the world; it is an attitude of gratitude. And then I ask Christ to say, 'Thank you for this day and my family and my health', and now that I'm older I added, "Please, I brightened. Please open myheart chakra. Open my opening and raise my consciousness so that I can be the best version of myself