Hot Model Jilah Amini appeared in Indian men magazine with less makeup - Still she is having so beautiful skin and fitness




The outrage of the international model Jilla Amini is determined to keep pushing. Amini about the origins of his business and that I Jilla love nothing more than just a beautiful woman. It's hard to believe that this is the beauty of the body is 100% natural! Yes, her boobs are real! No Push-up (well, maybe sometimes) LOL. Born in Iran, but to stay in Australia, this young lady's style is not one to mess with. She wears nothing but the best and it does so effortlessly. I'd be stupid not to interview her beauty and style.
Chlea: Why do you describe your personality and what you have any food?
Jilah: HM ... I think that would be a passion fruit. First, because one of my favorite fruits, but also because of its hard and soft and gooey on the inside a little like me Hehe
Chlea: You are so freakin 'fantastic! Your ethnicity / race is what?
Jilah: Oh, thank you why. I Iran (Middle East) are born Kurdish.
Chlea: What's it like growing up in Australia? I'd move there if I ever get a pet kangaroo ... I always told myself that even a good idea? H H H.
Jilah: HM ... Haha I do not suggest that they can be quite aggressive, which I have heard.
Jilah: I love Australia. There's something about the Australian hospitality that everyone loves. As always sunny weather here might have something to do with it. Lucky to live in an amazing multicultural country
Chlea: Well you defiantly, to travel where you have visited, and it's your favorite place to travel is on your bucket list?
. Jilah: I take the LA food, fashion there so I frequently fly to Los Angeles and I did not mention the food? My favorite N'outs' In.
I'd love to go to Dubai. I have always heard the story, wanted to go there. I think it's amazing to hear the City of New York, as well as the Maldives would like to check out.
2
Chlea: What beauty products can not leave the house with you?
Jilah: mascara! I love it with or without makeup. Also a good lip balm always handy to carry around with you. I'm pretty sure that my bag was not taking about six different types.
Chlea: I love your hair and its length. What do you do to keep growing it so long and healthy?
Jilah: Thank you. I rarely use it a lot of color, or product, my hair, my own natural treatments as a treatment mask (coconut oil) as well as to use to get a trim every 6-9 weeks.
Chlea: Bellami hair Tell us more about your relationship with ...
Jilah: ahhhh, I will be where my Bellami without hair. I just do not want to buy it 2-3 packets and the cost of a salon quality hair extensions were always on the hunt. This is where I found out about the hair Bellami join the club and of course I had to try them, so I luxurious line of hair extensions donning every beauty and fashion bloggers and celeb looked up, it was not long. I'm in love!!! Can not live without them.
7
Chlea: choose your style, you will be assembled each day is amazing how?
Jilah: Thank you. I leather pants, a tailored blazer, an average biker leather jacket, white, gray and black jeans and basic tees and I live in them as a staple item in my closet, accessories and everything else changes I'm actually very simple dress. What are the pieces you will get a whole lot easier to experiment with fashion. I'm a jeans, tee shirt, heels, not the type of girl. I always "the number you have to do with you, it's not what you say". Experiment with the clothes in your closet, you might be a bit of creativity to come up with do not know about. be different.
Chlea: Gucci Charlotte Olympia pumps and pump ... What kind of girl are you?
Jilah: Girllllllllll Gucci all the way.
6
Chlea: What makes your love is so powerful for modeling?
Jilah: I come from or what you look like, no matter where you are in your own skin can be beautiful is a great platform for me to show that modeling dark skin, dark hair, etc. from having a lot of growing up to have experienced bullying. We are all beautiful.
Chlea: Maxim your congrats !! What was your experience like shooting for them?
Jilah: Thank you. It's always fun to work with, international photographer Darren CentoFanti, was great with the shot. I've worked with him before; I knew I was safe in his hands, so his work is incredible. Maxim India team was great. Awesome will feature an iconic Mag.
4
Chlea: Do your family support your modeling career? There was a point when they do not or if they like what you have struggled with the same problems that other models can not?
Jilah: we, "I want to be a model" When you mention the word, I think we all struggle with our family feel. There are all sorts of modeling jobs. If you come from a strict background like me and want to be taken seriously. I have a strong back bone and you're on your research and have a back-up plan for you and your family as well as playing the role of a model can not explain, do not have to be beauty to ensure that all the modeling lingerie or recommendation.
Chlea: You suffer in your modeling career?
Jilah: Luckily I have not experienced too many, but I have experienced racism and bullying.
Unfortunately there is still a strong back bone so be prepared to see and hear it all. My advice, "Listen, but do not hear is".
3
Chlea: your body and how you live in an era where there is so much plastic, is 100% natural?
Jilah: I do it every day and it is common to make money, so you just how easy it is to such flaws think there is a lot of pressure.
I'm all for it, it makes you feel better than I have any problem with plastic surgery, but who need to change the ID, I think they have flaws that theyre a great role model for all women want to feel fit, or they do not look like the girl magazeine Because feeling down, not Mag Mag girl looks like the girl I even believe that. You're all beautiful in its own way, and it is becoming more prevalent in today's society, not just because you need to change about yourself in order to be fit should not be required. It is a long lasting impression to stand up & be different.
Chlea: What advice would you give aspiring models?
Jilah: Do not take the industry seriously and there will be a variety of fun and never give up.
Chlea: You will be our next job, it can give no exclusive insider?
Jilah: I can not tell you all my secrets? I'm featured in next month's issue of Maxim India 2015 calender.
There are some awesome projects coming up that I'm working on.
2015 will be wonderful for me, what I love most and that I have to work on international travel so much more exciting.