Sherlyn Chopra once again want to enter Bollywood mainstream movies after her worst B Grade Movies drive her to Kamasutra 3D film - Now nothing left in body to attract her fans back










Sherlyn Chopra: The most interesting actress data


Sherlyn Chopra
According to a report from the Bollywoodlife.com, Sherlyn Chopra recently walked the ramp in India Kids Fashion Week 2015 to provide support for friends and Rachna puja. Sherlyn has been in the news for her sense of daring dress, but apparently was sober here turned actress, according to the report. Sherlyn wowed everyone as he walked down the ramp with a nice boy. The report added that she wore to the highest Indian motifs with jeans and red in this event.

Sherlyn Chopra is known for bold personality, which was evident through its participation in the third season of the reality show Big Boss. Since her hot Avatar 3D Kama Sutra in his dispute with director Rupesh Paul, and Sherlyn Chopra always managed to be in the news. It's also not shy away from shedding clothes to take pictures of Playboy magazine. In addition to guest appearances, Sherlyn also made some very bold statements. Read on to learn about them.

Sherlyn Chopra did not discuss the social situation a lot in a joint interview the actress in her mind in the master law. According to the report, said Sherlyn, "I would like a partner who will accept me as I am, who I am dealing with all that I represent - I'm bold, bold, taking risks, and support and the support of homouality nudity - it's just a case of being, quite a that'm looking for No ordinary person with a wonderful depth and simplicity, which is trying to not change .. "
Social networking is a new platform for celebrities to express themselves and Sherlyn seems to take advantage of it. According to the report, Sherlyn posted on Twitter, "In the past, on several occasions, and it was the love of money. It is all my previous experiences of love paid for one to remember him of free will. But since then, I went back to Los Angeles in July this year, there was a change in consciousness. I now understand that I can not claim to be "free" and to continue to make choices and decisions are subject to the commitment. " The report cites more Sherlyn, saying it is no longer available for "Love paid", "I love being in bold. I enjoy oozing sexuality in still pictures and moving images. I love being a tease. I love the love when it is the end result of desire and / or gravity can not be controlled. Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm no longer available for Love paid. I noticed that I get no pleasure or joy from physical intimacy followed by obligation (mental / emotional / financial or otherwise). "

Sherlyn Chopra has gone on the record what it seems to say it and to attract more women. According to an interview in Bombay Times, he represented his position clear to say, "I choose to believe that most women have EQ higher (emotional quotient) of men I can easily bare my heart and soul for a woman most men I have met so far have been very critical, shallow and have one thing in their minds and this is exaggerated and do not have the love of the Spirit - .. the taste of one of the thoughts, ideas, concepts, and temperament, and feelings that have mechanical nonsense or love. And when it comes to love the spirit, I prefer women. tribute to womanhood. "
Sherlyn has a very beautiful image and bold statements go in tune with him. According to the report, Sherlyn Chopra spoke about his vision of love before marriage: "It is the duty!" Besides talking about love, and added, "The real love and passion tends to lead to physical intimacy that strengthens the relationship." Sherlyn has also admitted that he forgive cheating partner because they feel that most people deserve a second chance.

It seems to be a bold mantra that still Sherlyn Chopra, whether in movies or data or photo shoots. In an interview, when asked the actress to be seen as a symbol of love, she said .. "For me, this is just the perceptions which are very different from reality that I can be a symbol of love, but this image does not pin me. It's just one side of my individual. It's unfair, and when very hot girl, and people draw conclusions about it, but not all chocolates are the stereotype. "

In an interview with Wonderwoman.indiatoday.in, Sherlyn Chopra spoke about his views on adult films. The actress turned model at one point that trigger them, but when I got older and started to get into the depth of things. Sherlyn also said in the interview that she wants to be famous as the goddess of love, was born to entertain everyone.

Pose for Playboy is one of the things that are not represented in an interview with the Bombay Times Sherlyn Chopra has revealed that he has taken the first step towards this. She said: "I took the lead in writing to Hugh Hefner and I said yes, and the rest is history whenever I talk about Playboy, I remember the irony in my life I took a bit of a risk in Playboy to find me .. itself, and this consciousness raised." And seen as a bold of this movement, the newspaper quoted Sherlyn in the latest report, saying: ".. Yes, I am bold and I'm glad I chose to express pure individual ways."

It also comes with a new look across as cool transformation, read on to learn some interesting statements made by Sherlyn Chopra ...