Sleeping with anyone for a role ? No chance, says British actress Aruna Shields, who acted with Vivek Oberoi in The Prince, gets candid about her sex appeal and working in Bollywood.


















Sleeping with someone for a role? No chance, says Aruna Shields

British actress Aruna Shields, who acted with Vivek Oberoi in Prince, is candid about her sex appeal and work in Bollywood.



Is it true that you were perceived as the "hot" actress, even before the release of his first film? Do you feel comfortable with the label?
In the commercial Indian cinema, I think it's a good thing to be seen as attractive. Maya, my character, is an attractive, stylish superhero ... if there could be perceived as "hot", I would not have gotten the part.

I have been given the opportunity to Kumar Taurani break my glamorous stereotype European films so I'm not worried.


People talk about the infamous casting couch in Hindi films. In other words, you have to make some sleep around to get good roles. You went through the same thing?
In England, I feel safe because most of the casting directors are women ... so be careful, guys! There is absolutely no chance of ever sleep with someone to get a role. The energy that I give when I meet people in the industry reflects. I think they are looking for an actor with experience that is right for the role, that's all.

But I've heard horror stories about people abusing their power with beginners. You must ensure that you have the screw head. In any case, it's a good flag to work, so you do not have to worry about anything.

Would you mind doing a love scene in Hindi films, considering that you have come to the UK film industry?
I am completely free and not afraid of doing love scenes. It depends on whether I liked the script and I trusted the director.

Is it true that there are plenty of explicit scenes in the movie Private Moments of Jag Mundhra? Is it true that the script narrated to you and what was in the end were different?
Private Moments is a chick flick advertised in the press as the London version of Sex and The City. It's a comedy, so the steamy scenes, in context, are intended to amuse. I also have trouble making lovemaking scenes in a drama if I liked the script. Make challenging scenes helps build your confidence and make you less self-conscious.

Why you land in Bollywood? Do not you think has better prospects there [in the UK] in Hindi films? Or will you step on both lines, and at work in the film industry?
They were looking for a new international face and held auditions in London. I fit the bill and I liked the idea of ​​making an action thriller.
I work all over the world and would like to remain an actor crossing markets. It is very rewarding and insightful work with so many different cultures. I love him!