Alicia Vikander Still from her new movie The Light Between Oceans with role name Isabel Sherbourne Open interview before release - Fans got shocked with surprise




Alicia Vikander was born on October 3, 1988 in Gothenburg, Västra Götaland, Sweden and Amanda Alicia Vikander. She is an actress, known for Ex Machina (2015) A Royal Affair (2012) and The Man from UNCLE (2015).
Trivia (17)
2011: Named as one of European films Shooting Stars by European Film Promotion.
One of six children.
He got the Party Kitty in Anna Karenina (2012) after he refused Saoirse Ronan, as she landed the role of Alice in the seventh son (2014) after Jennifer Lawrence retired from production.
Played a humanoid robot in Ex Machina (2015) and a half-witch-half human / in Seventh Son (2014).
A trained ballet dancer. She studied ballet at the Royal Ballet School in Sweden, but decided to pursue acting instead of ballet, and some injuries FollowingHistory back foot and back surgeries.
One of his favorite experiences in the production of Anna Karenina (2012) was the shooting that took place on the outskirts of St. Petersburg, Russia. Temperatures dropped to -40 ° C, and she stayed in a cabin for five days we had no hot water and only had beds instead of banks. Russian security guards and his co-star Domhnall Gleeson protected wild wolves and bears that dominated the deserted area.
He dreams to workwith directors are Lars von Trier, Terrence Malick and Quentin Tarantino.
Daughter of actress Mary Fahl-Vikander and Svante Vikander, a psychiatrist stage.
He was chosen by his party in A Royal Affair (2012) After a long casting process where casting directors could not find a suitable actress for the role of Queen Caroline Mathilde. In fact, given so few search results that production was almost stagnant. However, when she discovered Vikander not speak the language she was required to, but she was still considered to be perfect for the party. The crew posed as an intensive language classes over two months. She succeeds in mastering the language and so, production was back on track.
Before she dominates the Danish language had to be used in A Royal Affair (2012), which was able to practice all lines as they had been recorded on your iPhone by one of his mother's friends.
Raised in Gothenburg, Sweden.
One of the two dancers / actresses to play artificial life forms. Summer Glau was a dancer who played a cyborg in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Alice was also a dancer who played an android in Ex-Machina.
During the showreel of the next series of films in the Cannes Film Festival 2015 The Weinstein Company, producer Harvey Weinstein told reporters he was so in love with Alicia Vikander That he asked him to play a role in Quemado (2015) (his party did not exist in the script). Weinstein also stated that Vikander willhave a bright future in Hollywood majors. Vikander had previously starred in another film next Weinstein Company, Tulip Fever (2016).
Assassins Creed left the bother (2016) and The Circle (2016).
He has appeared in two period pieces set in Denmark, neighboring country of his native Sweden, A Royal Affair (2012) and The Danish Girl (2015).
He auditioned for the role of Snow White in Snow White and the Huntsman (2012). She worked on his English and made tapes of herself playing different characters, hoping to get a game in an American film, tapes later came to casting directors in the UK After meeting with casting directors, she I was headed to the airport when he got the call he'd been waiting for: Universal executives wanted to send her to Los Angeles to screen test for the role of Snow White. "I was crying on the phone at a Starbucks," Vikander said. "People thought I was having a break with my boyfriend I said: 'No, good news is going to have a race!'". Vikander not got the part, which went to Kristen Stewart.
His favorite actresses are Marion Cotillard, Isabelle Huppert and Jennifer Lawrence.
Personal Quotes (5)
I would love to continue working in Europe and the US .. What I am looking for is the right film and if that's a big studio film, or a small film shot in two days in Europe, that is not I'm thinking - is about the project and I'll do it.
It's almost a challenge that I'm looking for. I like to push myself, finding new sides of myself and see how different are the characters that I create with my job.
[To be a brown-eyed, brown-haired Swedish] Whenever I have that question - where are your parents really? Do you know where your father from? [My parents] are both very young people, from the north and the south of Sweden. I'm [also] a quarterback Finland, but they really do not make me much darker.
I think I'm a big romantic, so being a party of those stories, that's so much of the life of any person in general part, that's a very human thing.
Both my mom and dad have always included me in intelligent conversations about people, about the characters, about how people work. My dad and my mom still read all the scripts that I find interesting.