Hot Sanjjanaa White - Ravindra and herbond quite well in the industry. who will be seen in the filmmaker’s upcoming film Ring Road, says that the director is unwilling to do a film without her

Ravindra and Sanjana link quite well in the industry. Sanjana, you will see in the upcoming film of filmmaker Ring Road, he says that the director is not willing to make a film without her. South Indian actress was also a part of the past as director of the filmmaker entitled Mathe Banni Preethsona.
"Ravindra (the producer) is a good friend who often advises me on both professional and personal matters. When I called to tell me that forced me to work for a week, I even asked what the role was about. For Indeed, no movie is going to do without me in it and I trusted him to give me characters that make an impact, "the actress told TOI.
Ring Road is one of the few films of the industry that allows women. "The whole crew has only women and I feel lucky to be part of such a company. The director, Priya Belliappa, she is a superwoman," revealed Sanjjanaa. About his role in the film, he said: "I can say I play the kind of woman that explores and explains the different dimensions of life and is an unconditional feminist".